Weight*111 lbs (15" Shaft)
Portable 15hp Specs
Engine Type: 2 cyl.
Bore x Stroke: 63 x 58.1mm (2.48 x 2.29 in)
Prop Shaft Horsepower: 15hp at 5500 RPM
Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 - 6000 RPM
Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 10 Amp
Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
Fuel Induction System: Carb
Weight*: 50kg (111 lbs) - 59kg (132 lbs)
Recommended Fuel: Octane 87
Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)
Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel / Water Separating Filter (external)
Warranty: Limited 3-year Pleasure, 3-year Government, 1-Year Commercial
About the Portable 15hp
Our 362-cc 15-hp portable features a SOHC in-line, two-cylinder design. Its single carburetor and CDI Microcomputer Ignition System make it one of the most fuel-efficient in its class. At just 111 pounds, it’s suitable for lightweight craft such as aluminum fishing boats, tenders and inflatables.
- Available for remote mechanical or tiller-handle control
- Only 111 pounds (15” shaft model)
- Available in 15” and 20” shaft lengths
- Powerful 10-amp alternator
* Weight refers to shortest shaft length, and is measured without motor oil, gearcase oil and propeller (except models 25 hp and under, which include a standard propeller).