Tri-State Marine offers expert sales, installation and training of the industry’s best marine electronics, exclusively from Garmin Marine. We pride ourselves on being the region's leading Garmin Marine dealer, and offer Garmin's full line of electronics. Not sure where to begin? Not to worry, our sales team will advise you on the perfect pairing of Garmin’s advanced marine electronics to your needs — Chartplotters, Fishfinders, Transducers, Sonar, Radar, Handhelds & Wearables and the industry’s best marine audio from Fusion Audio Entertainment. Our expert service technicians then ensure proper installation and testing — even high-level training to get you up and running quickly!
Below are a few of the items that we recommend and outfit many of our new boats with, always included in our showroom pricing. To better understand the full-line of Garmin Marine products available from Tri-State Marine, visit Garmin Marine or be sure to contact us directly for a consultation with an expert Garmin Marine advisor.
Garmin GPSMAP 8617 Series
Mapping and Sonar GPSMAP 8617 large-format multifunction display features a 17-inch full HD screen with touch control. Sunlight-readable, anti-glare display is exceptionally easy to view and also includes auto-dimming feature for use in low light or at night. New maximum glass design enables you to experience a beautifully powerful, completely networked helm at your fingertips. In-plane switching (IPS) LCD display — an industry first for this class — provides consistent, accurate colors from all viewing angles.
- Premium 17-inch full HD display with pinch-to-zoom touchscreen control has highest resolution on the marine market.
- Configure the full system to provide 1-touch setting access for docking, cruising, fishing, anchoring and more.
- Beautiful glass helm look with ability to install multiple displays either flush or flat mounted edge-to-edge.
- High-performance processor delivers our fastest map drawing ever and enhanced video processing.
- Provides a superior user experience across your entire network for radar, sonar and multimedia.
Garmin GPSMAP 1243xsv
SideVü, ClearVü and Traditional CHIRP Sonar with Mapping With it’s sleek design, powerful processing and upgraded IPS display, the advanced 12” chartplotter/sonar combo integrates seamlessly into your Garmin Marine System.
- Fast, Sharp & Smart – with its ultrasleek design, vivid sonar color palette and high resolution, this large format combo offers sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility.
- Connect to compatible 3rd party devices with OneHelm digital switching.
- Easily build your system with Garmie Marine Network, share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.
- Managae your marine experience from nearly anywhere. Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix®marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Wearables & Handhelds
Quatrix 6X Solar Designed for avid mariners of all types —Garmin also offers compact handheld units and watches. They can navigate as well as hold maps, courses and waypoints and, in some cases, even float! Make the most of your time on the water with the quatix 6X Solar multisport GPS smartwatch. It combines the best of the fēnix® 6X Pro Solar watch with solar charging capabilities and specialized marine features for all your passions.
- Take control of your boat right from your wrist - Experience full control of your boat from your watch. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route.
- Off the grid, but always know where you are with coastal charts and inland maps.
- View data — including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more — directly on your wrist when you connect your quatix 6 Solar to your boat’s compatible devices.
- No need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chartplotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat.
- Control your onboard entertainment system from your Quatix 6 Solar with the built-in Fusion-Link™ Lite app.
- Take the helm, and leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 24 days of battery life.