About the Achilles HB-315LX
A lightweight rigid hull series packed with high performance features.
The Achilles HB-LX boats provide the critically acclaimed performance of the Achilles DX deep "V" fiberglass hull design in a lighter RIB. They also have the same tube design as the DX series, yet a modification of the deck design and removing the bow locker results in a RIB that is on average 20% lighter than the same size DX model.
This means they can perform well with smaller engines and can be carried or transported more easily. Despite their lighter weight and lower cost compared to the HB-DX series, they are still loaded with all the high quality standard features for which Achilles is known.
HB-LX Standard Features include:
- Pearl Gray Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Deep "V" fiberglass hull
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Removable wood rowing seat
- D-rings for towing bridle
- Stainless bow eye
- Lifting hardware for davits
- Webbed passenger, helmsman, and rear carry handles
- Bow carry handle
- Interior oar straps (except HB240-LX)
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Gas tank tie down hardware
- Protective transom motor clamp plate
- Extra seat attachment patches (except HB240-LX)
- Bailer valve
- Foot pump
- Maintenance kit